Commercial Flat Roof Repair Solutions
When dealing with Commercial Flat Roofs, many problems are bound to come up at one point. When these problems do arise, you will need a specialized commercial roofer to do a proper inspection to evaluate the issue. Once the issues have been evaluated, a roofing contractor can begin to identify solutions for the problem detected.
Indicators of Flat Roofing Trouble
- Debris detected on roof
- Pond of water, which remains on a roof for over 48 hours
- Clear signs of drainage issues
- Roof leak damage on the exterior of the building
- Deformation of structure and roof
- Signs of buckling on roof
- Visual punctures, holes, cracks, curling, blisters
Repairing Solutions and Options
To repair flat roofing problems as listed above, a roofing contractor may replace certain components and repair seams. The best roofing repairing system is the roof coat. A roof coating can solve a range of issues, while lengthening the life of your roof. In fact, the roofing coat can solve 80% of issues with the exception of serious issues which may need to be fully replaced.